You can do all the upgrades in the world to your 4wd but without a tow bar you will not be going far. Power Curve Performance use the best on your 4wd Hayman Reece.
Hayman Reece has not long released the ultimate tourers dream in towing upgrades, the X-BAR. Here the team from Hema maps put the X-Bar to the test.
With forged rated recovery points, maximum clearance, and superior strength, the X-Bar meets the three most important needs for off-road enthusiasts.
X-Bar. Built tough for off-road action.
Born from a need for; improved departure angles, maximum tow ratings and rear recovery points, the X-Bar is equipped to handle any off-road situation.
X-Bar sits higher on the vehicle, up to 100 mm vertically, offering improved departure angles of 5 degrees compared with OEM and other aftermarket towers (average values some models may vary).
The integrated bash plate and protected trailer plug mounts provide additional off-road protection.
X-Bar provides a purpose designed and rated rear of vehicle recovery system encompassed in a fully Australian Design Rules (ADR) compliant towbar. Rated to 8000 kg, X-Bar recovery points get you out of trouble in a snatch.
- Increased thickness side arms for better rigidity
- Custom forged 700 grade steel recovery points and towball mount
- High-tensile Australian Standard grade 10.9 fasteners
- Twin protected trailer socket mount points (7 or 12 pin flat & Anderson plug)
- Full ADR compliance, allowing for a 50mm height increase from suspension or tyre upgrades
- SmartPin™ hitch pin with integrated anti-rattle feature
- Maximum vehicle towing capacity across all fitments
- Comes complete with
- Hayman Reese vehicle specific SmartClick™ wiring harness
- Flat sided superior finish tow ball
- Rated D shackles
- Metalshield™, Hayman Reese’s premium eCoat & powder-coat finish
- Hayman Reese Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/4177 and ADR 62/02 in a NATA accredited laboratory
- Tested to industry standards for Static Overload, Durability and Recovery Overload.
If you want to see the x-bar in person pop on down to the Power Curve Performance workshop and check out Lees BT50.