Young couple travelled from Morayfield for their 2017 Ford Ranger ECU Tune and direction plus catch can installation. Soon to travel north to 4 Rocks Yeppoon a location Patrick knows well having had gone to school locally. 5 Rocks is a beach known for its amazing views and lush beaches. Just as much known for finding the unsuspecting 4x4 owner in a sticky situation in the soft beach sand. Mikael has a lot more trips planned for the 2017 Ford Ranger living in such a great area with close location to Fraiser Island, Double Island and amazing forest national parks. 2017 Ford Ranger ECU Tune is designed for down low torque and reduction of turbo lag. This has been achieved...
- Dyno Tuning
- Diesel Performance Tuning
- Diesel ECU Tune
- Nissan Patrol ZD30
- Stage One Upgrade Toyota Hilux
- 200 Series Landcruiser
- 79 Series Landcruiser
- Ford Ranger
- Holden Colorado
- Petrol Engine Tuning
- 4wd Upgrades
- 4X4 Suspension
- Airbag Man
- Clutch Upgrade
- IDrive Throttle Controller
- Diesel Engine Protection Kits
- Stocklock Automatic Lock up kit
- Hayman Reece X-BAR
- Stage One Upgrade Toyota Hilux
- ZD30 DI Highflow upgrade
- Ford Ranger Upgrades Mild to Wild
- About Us
- Lovells GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) Upgrades
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER GVM Upgrades
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON 4000KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR FORD RANGER PXII/MAZDA BT-50 4X4 1/12 ON 3500KG (OE 3200KG) POST REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR ISUZU D-MAX 4X4 6/12 ON 3600KG (OE 2950KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA HILUX VIGO 4X4 3/05-9/15 3300KG (OE 2835 SC 2780 DC 2710 XC)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR NISSAN PATROL Y61 GU5 DX 3.0L 3/07 ON 3900KG (OE 3400KG) POST REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA HILUX REVO 4X4 10/15 ON 3500KG (OE 3000KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 D/CAB 3/07-12/16 3700KG-4200KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 76 WAGON 3/07 ON 3660KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA PRADO 150 10/09 ON(EXCL KAKADU) 3500KG (OE 3000KG)
- LOVELLS BRAKED TOWING CAPACITY UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON STAGE 1 PRE REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS BRAKED TOWING CAPACITY UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON STAGE 2 PRE REGISTRATION
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING COIL & ADVENTURE KITS
- Lovells Camper Suspension
- Lovells camper suspension Austrack Tanami x13 & x15
- Lovells Camper Suspension Austrack Savannah X
- Lovells Camper Suspension Austrack Simpson
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Black series Alpha and Delta
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Black series Patron Pheonix Dominator
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Albany GT, Stirling GT, Coorong GT
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Lincoln Z
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Parkes 13 and 15
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Parkes 18
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for MDC Cruiser
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for MDC XTT Robson
- Lovells GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) Upgrades
- Mail ECU
- More Performance
2016 3.2 Ford Ranger Manual perfect in nearly every way for a work ute. Perfect beside the turbo lag. The technology behind the old work ute is amazing the way the manual changes in comparison is just like driving an auto, bar the fact you need to change gears, they are so smooth. The only lacking issue is the turbo lag. Tradies work ute getting to jobs on time and without frustration is of key importance. The difference in arriving 5 minutes late to a job can mean the loss of a contract. Frustration with the lag and lack of throttle response can easily be the difference between not making it on time. Many have had issues with the new Ford...
https://youtu.be/Xi85-B2C_iM Power Curve Performance are the Sunshine Coast dealers for Superior Engineering. The latest suspension package on the market is the Ford PX11 Ranger Coil Conversion. Have a look below for more info on this great new package. Watch Superior Engineering Ford PXII Ranger Coil Conversion Release Video Here Are you after the All New Ford Ranger Raptor but can't justify the cost? Are you wanting to maintain your Standard Ranger 3.2L and 3,500kg towing capacity but have all the cool extras of a Ranger Raptor? Superior Engineering has a cost effective solution for you that has it all, introducing the "Ranger Raptor-Style Pack" including the Rear Coil Conversion with Fox Shocks and a Ranger Raptor-Style Grill. This kit has been developed...
Many of us know the benefits, on road results and gains of an ECU Tune. The information is more readily available to us. If you don't know that's fine too we are more than happy to discuss the upgrade with you. For those who have done the research and have made the booking here are some of our Top Tips Pre ECU Tune. Some of these you can easily achieve your self-others we recommend being carried out by a professional depending on your knowledge and skill level. The ECU Marathon Lets imagine you are going to enter into the Sunshine Coast marathon. I don't matter if you are a little 2.2 or a big V8 if you are committing to marathon...
Some IFS Utes are known to have a weakness in the chassis that can cause them to bend and in the worst cases crack when towing or carrying even moderate loads. These failures can leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere with a broken vehicle. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! Superior Engineering has designed a chassis strengthening brace to alleviate the stress on the weakest part of the chassis. These braces are laser cut for a precise fitment with clearance for welding to the chassis. Available for vehicles: · Toyota Hilux Vigo · Toyota Hilux Revo · Mitsubishi ML/MN Triton · Mitsubishi MQ Triton · Nissan NP300 Navara · Nissan D40 Navara · Holden Colorado & Isuzu D-Max...
To keep or upgrade once the warranty and capped servicing is done. If the choice is to keep the vehicle then many are looking for the best options to preserve the vehicle for the long term. DPF and new electronic systems are a big contributing factor to the keep choice over the past two years. Finding yourself a knowledgeable New 4x4 mechanic is often another high priority. Being at this point the owner of todays Ford Ranger well researched his change in mechanics. Tips when looking for a new 4x4 mechanic Research online. Reviews, website and social media what have they worked on, how relevant are they and how have others found their service. Word of mouth. Just like this...
2013 Ford Ranger 2.2 Manual is the owners workshop office. One of The big mower fleet the Ford Ranger is needed as part of the every day role of the owner. Removing the customer concern of lag and limiting power over taking while towing. The owner of the business was kind enough to factor this into the customers bonus this year as they could see the value to their business having the Ford Ranger perform more efficiently for the owner. How can an ECU Tune be safer on the road? More power and safety are not often linked together. For the Power Curve Performance family and business a respectable power upgrade is top priority when we purchase a new vehicle. ...
What is the difference between a chip and an ECU Tune? One of the most asked questions of common rail 4x4 owners. Lets chat through some of the differences and look at why the owner of this 2012 Nissan Patrol ZD30 CR Auto replaced his chip with and ECU Tune. Diesel Performance Chips Diesel performance chips have been the best thing on the market since sliced bread. A simple plug and play option with price tags from $50- $3000. Pre ECU Tuning the diesel performance chip gave us an increase in power and torque. For many the simple diy and visible product is still today a draw card than the unknown of the science behind the ECU tune. Diesel...
Ford Ranger Diff Breathers are a standard feature as are they in most 4x4. The location of the diff breathers in many mean customers opt for a quality aftermarket product such as the Superior Engineering 4 Port Diff Breathers. These kits would be one of our highest selling superior products at our Sunshine Coast location. Ford Ranger Diff Breathers Diff Breathers are of top necessity when driving your Ford Ranger through mud holes, creek crossings and beach washouts. The owner of of this Ford Ranger found himself driving through the smallest crossings on a trip with his van in tow. On his return home the customer checked his diff oils and surprised the amount of water that had entered the...
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING EXPLAINS HOW TO FIND OUT WHEN YOU SHOULD USE COIL OR STRUT SPACERS AND WHICH ONES YOU SHOULD BE USING! So why use coil spacers? Coil spacers are ideal for those who want a moderate increase in lift height, while maintaining near factory ride & handling for the least amount of money. They are also a great idea if you are looking to raise the height of your 4WD, but want to be sure about the extra height before plunging into the cost of a full suspension kit. For those of us with coil sprung solid axle vehicles the addition of a coil spring spacer can provide many benefits, such as compensating for uneven load distribution, spring settling and sagging. By simply...