Jump on any facebook group or forum and at some point, you will hear someone ask about an additional fuel filter. Power Curve Performance requires a system that is also able to work alongside our engine performance upgrades. Setting a standard of performance is not just a fast car it is a vehicle that consistently performs. For this reason, we use Direction-Plus PreLine - how it works and an explanation of the dual layer media that is at the heart of why it is so effective separating water. In the early years of mechanics, a technician is educated about the components of diesel and its tendency to attract water. Additionally, many Power Curve Performance clients are looking to upgrade or create reliability...
- Dyno Tuning
- Diesel Performance Tuning
- Diesel ECU Tune
- Nissan Patrol ZD30
- Stage One Upgrade Toyota Hilux
- 200 Series Landcruiser
- 79 Series Landcruiser
- Ford Ranger
- Holden Colorado
- Petrol Engine Tuning
- 4wd Upgrades
- 4X4 Suspension
- Airbag Man
- Clutch Upgrade
- IDrive Throttle Controller
- Diesel Engine Protection Kits
- Stocklock Automatic Lock up kit
- Hayman Reece X-BAR
- Stage One Upgrade Toyota Hilux
- ZD30 DI Highflow upgrade
- Ford Ranger Upgrades Mild to Wild
- About Us
- Lovells GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) Upgrades
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER GVM Upgrades
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON 4000KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR FORD RANGER PXII/MAZDA BT-50 4X4 1/12 ON 3500KG (OE 3200KG) POST REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR ISUZU D-MAX 4X4 6/12 ON 3600KG (OE 2950KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA HILUX VIGO 4X4 3/05-9/15 3300KG (OE 2835 SC 2780 DC 2710 XC)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR NISSAN PATROL Y61 GU5 DX 3.0L 3/07 ON 3900KG (OE 3400KG) POST REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA HILUX REVO 4X4 10/15 ON 3500KG (OE 3000KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 D/CAB 3/07-12/16 3700KG-4200KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 76 WAGON 3/07 ON 3660KG (OE 3300KG)
- LOVELLS GVM UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA PRADO 150 10/09 ON(EXCL KAKADU) 3500KG (OE 3000KG)
- LOVELLS BRAKED TOWING CAPACITY UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON STAGE 1 PRE REGISTRATION
- LOVELLS BRAKED TOWING CAPACITY UPGRADE SUITABLE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 11/07 ON STAGE 2 PRE REGISTRATION
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING COIL & ADVENTURE KITS
- Lovells Camper Suspension
- Lovells camper suspension Austrack Tanami x13 & x15
- Lovells Camper Suspension Austrack Savannah X
- Lovells Camper Suspension Austrack Simpson
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Black series Alpha and Delta
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Black series Patron Pheonix Dominator
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Albany GT, Stirling GT, Coorong GT
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Lincoln Z
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Parkes 13 and 15
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for Ezytrail Parkes 18
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for MDC Cruiser
- Lovells Camper suspension upgrade for MDC XTT Robson
- Lovells GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) Upgrades
- Mail ECU
- More Performance
Finally, the local owner has himself a 4x4. New owner of the Nissan Navara D40 2" Suspension was sick of his dream of being a 4x4 owner. So he went out and purchased himself a D40. Not long into the own, he started to notice the rest of the 4x4 out there and that he potentially owned a family car and not a 4x4. Best way to rectify this he felt was to lift it off the ground and upgrade the tyres so that he COULD take the D40 off road. Owner of the D40 lives in Burnside himself with his little family and after driving past the Power Curve Performance workshop and children attending the same school as Patrick and...
Power Curve Performance pride themselves on quality outcomes for customers and vehicles. We highly support our own ECU Tune abilities with a long line of happy customers and reliable vehicles. Often we will be presented with vehicles from other previous sources with an undesired tune that we are requested to resolve. For our latest customer, the previous ECU File has resulted in a world of headaches prior to it being delivered to us. In fact the ECU File kills Navara is the sad result. Back Story The Navara was booked in for an ECU Tune after having a new engine installed and injectors. We were made aware that the engine was experiencing some additional smoke and a rattle on startup. ...
Many of us know the benefits, on road results and gains of an ECU Tune. The information is more readily available to us. If you don't know that's fine too we are more than happy to discuss the upgrade with you. For those who have done the research and have made the booking here are some of our Top Tips Pre ECU Tune. Some of these you can easily achieve your self-others we recommend being carried out by a professional depending on your knowledge and skill level. The ECU Marathon Lets imagine you are going to enter into the Sunshine Coast marathon. I don't matter if you are a little 2.2 or a big V8 if you are committing to marathon...
Some IFS Utes are known to have a weakness in the chassis that can cause them to bend and in the worst cases crack when towing or carrying even moderate loads. These failures can leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere with a broken vehicle. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! Superior Engineering has designed a chassis strengthening brace to alleviate the stress on the weakest part of the chassis. These braces are laser cut for a precise fitment with clearance for welding to the chassis. Available for vehicles: · Toyota Hilux Vigo · Toyota Hilux Revo · Mitsubishi ML/MN Triton · Mitsubishi MQ Triton · Nissan NP300 Navara · Nissan D40 Navara · Holden Colorado & Isuzu D-Max...
What is the difference between a chip and an ECU Tune? One of the most asked questions of common rail 4x4 owners. Lets chat through some of the differences and look at why the owner of this 2012 Nissan Patrol ZD30 CR Auto replaced his chip with and ECU Tune. Diesel Performance Chips Diesel performance chips have been the best thing on the market since sliced bread. A simple plug and play option with price tags from $50- $3000. Pre ECU Tuning the diesel performance chip gave us an increase in power and torque. For many the simple diy and visible product is still today a draw card than the unknown of the science behind the ECU tune. Diesel...
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING EXPLAINS HOW TO FIND OUT WHEN YOU SHOULD USE COIL OR STRUT SPACERS AND WHICH ONES YOU SHOULD BE USING! So why use coil spacers? Coil spacers are ideal for those who want a moderate increase in lift height, while maintaining near factory ride & handling for the least amount of money. They are also a great idea if you are looking to raise the height of your 4WD, but want to be sure about the extra height before plunging into the cost of a full suspension kit. For those of us with coil sprung solid axle vehicles the addition of a coil spring spacer can provide many benefits, such as compensating for uneven load distribution, spring settling and sagging. By simply...
4x4 Clutch Fail, replacement and why it occurs. The 4x4 clutch is one of the highest wearing components of a 4x4. Standard 4x4 on asphalt roads will eventually find the clutch to wear and experience slip. Top 6 Reasons 4x4 clutch fail Drive style While the way you drive and the outcome on the 4x4 clutch fail will be unintentional it does occur. The most heavy duty clutch can and will fail if due to driving style. Overworking and deliberately slipping the 4x4 clutch as a way to control the vehicle speed and or wheel sping, exaggerated when off road will increase the rate of 4x4 clutch fail. Larger tyres Bigger tyres without re-gearing the diff and or transfer case will add...
I got bogged on Inskip, if you have not come across the facebook page take a look. 165,373 people like the facebook page and Im sure we see it so often as inskip beach is so local to us. If you live in Perth or Sydney there has to be a location near you that reflects this page. If you're not a Facebook follower the above clip shows a Nissan Patrol attempting to recover the dual cab out of the bog. Unfortunately not using a rated recovery point the bar is pulled clear off the dual cab. The video is amazing with the Nissan Patrol driver having a good laugh at maybe the luck of the situation. In all honesty, while his...
Why? The correct measurement of your shock absorbers is important to allow full flex of your vehicle and to reduce damage and wear to the shocks. HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS? In order to get the proper lengths for your shock absorber, it is vital that you flex your vehicle to maximum articulation, which will require the removal of the factory shocks. PHASE ONE: MEASURE THE VEHICLE Step 1 Remove the shock absorbers from your four wheel drive vehicle. Step 2 Flex up the vehicle to achieve maximum articulation. This will provide one side of the vehicle with full compression and allow the opposite side of the vehicle to reach the full extended height. Hot Tip: If you do...